This vegan sponge cake could be named as a summer cake. You just need five minutes to prepare it and get a lovely soft cake at long last.
VEGAN SPONGE CAKE
What will you need:
- 225 g (2 cups) flour
- 150 g (0.7 cups) sugar
- 250 ml (1 cup) sparkling water
- 50 ml (0.25 cup) plant-based oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 8 g (0.28 oz) vanilla sugar
You need a 9 inch/22 cm baking pan for this vegan sponge cake.
What to do next:
- Preheat your stove to 180 ° C/350 ° F.
- Mix all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, baking powder.
- Add the oil and the sparkling water. Mix it again carefully.
- Grease a baking dish and put the dough there. Bake for 30 minutes. Test with a wooden stick if your sponge cake is finished. Adjust the heating time until your sponge cake will be golden-brown.
Now your vegan sponge cake is ready! Let him stay for a while to cool down. You could also put your favorite cream on the top or enjoy it with a cup of tea!